wiscuba.com

Full Version: Red Grainte GPS#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have the cords for Red Grainte.  I want to see if there are any geocaches near there. Thanks

238ft :Smile
There are 18 caches within 10 miles...
How many Geocachers do we have out there?  I was thinking of doing some underwater ones. but didnt know if there would be any interest.

K

Omicron

I've been doing it for years - I've got a really good idea for putting a good multipart cache together out at Wazee if you'd ever want to work on one.

For searching for caches near redgranite - just use the zipcode on the geocaching.com site

Quite a few pretty close.
I have friends that have been doing it several years.  I have just started actually going and taken my daughters out.  They are 5 and 7 and really get a kick out of finding them.

Omicron

It's a blast.

Another fun thing is confluence hunting - it's another good GPS game.  It involves getting to perfect intersections of latitude and longitude - ie, 45-90, 45-89, etc, etc.

The neat thing about it is that you never know where you will end up.  my friends and I hunted down 4 or 5 of them in college.  All of them in Wisconsin have been found, but it's cool to revisit them.