wiscuba.com

Full Version: Which key not to have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Last night I spilled a whole bunch of coffee on my keyboard. Not just a little, enough that there was a puddle in the bottom visible through the clear Apple keyboard.  I took the darn thing apart to dry it out, and in the process I lost one little rubber nipple that makes the keys work.  I didn't find it, so I had to pick a key that I didn't want to work anymore. I picked "F16".  I don't think I have ever used that key.  Which key would you have picked, and why?
First of all, Apple computers are sort of GAY unless you are a graphic artist, or do something "artsy"  ;D, and second, I'd lose the "X". How often do you use it?
Oh Matt, clearly you don't send a lot of love notes!  How can you send hugs and kisses without the X?

XOXOXO, or maybe people don't do that anymore?

I see you know Matt! ;D

If I were artsy, and a graphic artist, you probably would assume I was gay(pink shirt and Elvis glasses aside) and then you would have one less, really cool, dive buddy.  I had to use the "x" key when I was trying to sell your wing.  Wink
While I don't see Matt sending out love letter....  I am still laughing about it...
I think f16 is a good choice or one of the alt or controll keys (you have 2)  I hunt and peck so missing one wouldn't bother me.
Not sure if they work on an apple but I had the spill proof key board (9.95) on my old computer and it survied several spills.
Back to laughing now....
IhadthesameproblemsoIgotridofmyspacebar.Idontthinkit'sreallynoticeable.  ???

;D
Thats funny shit!!!
"People" do, I usually don't. I might send a love letter to the right girl (got any pictures of yourself in dive gear?). On another note, the only "X" I need is "TERMINATOR X".
Pages: 1 2 3 4