wiscuba.com

Full Version: Diving Lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody been diving locally lately? How was it? I havent gone in a few weeks and I am going crazy!
No, not since our night dive at Wazee the Friday after Labor Day. Sad  I'm dying to go again too, but this weather hasn't been appealing to wet suit dive.  I'd be fine in the water, I have to figure out what to do to get warm fast once I get out. Big Grin
Just change tanks and dive again. Why get out? Wink
Have someone(non-diver) ready with warm blankets and towels and have them put your gear away while you sip on hot toddies. ;D
What's local for you?  If Madison, we were in Mendota last week.  It was looking better on Friday, but got stirred up a bit over the weekend with the hurricane style winds we had.  However, I must say, the water does stink!
Talking to some other freedivers I know I guess that Lake Geneva is the place to dive lately. Decent vis and lots of fish.

Jon
Lake Michigan seems to clear up fast when we get west winds.  I've been out a couple times since labor day.  You have to hit it just right though.  I think somebody pissed off Poseidon with the winds we've been having!

Jim