wiscuba.com

Full Version: Door County Shore Diving - This Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Omicron

Anyone up for joining my fiance & I for a weekend of shore diving in Door County?  We've got nothing else to do this weekend, and I've got some directions to some shore diving spots (wrecks & some neat bottom features) but have absolutely no confidence in my ability to find them on my own Smile

So anyone care to join us for some shore dives, and point the way a little?

We don't care where we go.  Have backpack (and gear...) will travel.
I took several members of the dive club I belong to up there last week.  We had strong winds out of the northeast and it blew almost everything out.  I looked at my Door county shore dive map I got from Green Bay scuba and we went to Moonlight  Bay.  Conditions there were perfect.  Flat warm clear water, easy entry, lots of fish too.
    I'm off to Munising for the weekend, otherwise I'd consider coming up. 

Jim
a few more critters
NOAA is predicting East and Northeast winds thru at least Sunday, with T-storms possible Sunday.  Sad  Looks like the West side of Door County will be diveable.  Europe Lake should be a good snorkle if viz hasn't dropped.  Just do it first before hitting Green Bay or the Lake, as we don't need another mussel infested lake. Smile  They have been dredging in Sturgon Bay so things are a little stirred up at Bullhead Point.  Just make sure you have a knife there. :-\ 

I might try going up with a friend snorkeling, so maybe our paths will cross.

Do you one better,I will have the boat and was thinking Frank O? or ?? let me know as would launch out of Baileys if weather works
Price is right = same as a shore dive Free!
otherwise if its a blow out I think I have dove most of the shore dives,and could spend a part of a day doing it.
Let me know as I head up to our place Thursday after lunch and then I am off line!
Brad