wiscuba.com

Full Version: 8-18 TR night dive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a few spots for a night dive to the crane tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Whats the specifics? Depth, location, cost?
Where is it?  Whats it like?
Just out of Two Rivers.  It is a crane, upright on the bottom.  I think it is about 130 to the mud.
It is in Two Rivers, and a unigue site.  A barge tip and lost it cargo, a large crane, front end loader and a large pile of scrape metals and misc tools.  90-120ish.
For those who didn't make this dive, you missed out. It was flat claim, good viz, mid 40's on the bottom, and deep thermocline.

This dive is the "Jewel of Two Rivers" !!! Just kinding, but worth the drive and dive. The wreckage looks very out of place and is unlike most dives...

Who got to wear the welding helmet? ;D
It wasn't me this time.  But it was quickly located and donned for show.  The lake was just perfect last night.  And Boris worked perfectly again also  ;D
I was the lucky guy to wear the welding helmet. Problem is, I was so narced I thought I was wearing a football helmet  :o